Thursday, October 1, 2009

Mama Hits the road

Today I met with a good friend of mine to take a shot at portraits of children that are not sick of me pointing the camera at me. I had a blast with Holly and her two daughters and their close friend at a local park. When we were done with the photo shot I packed up my Camera and made my way to collect my children from their Nana and Grandpas house. On the way there though I was sidetracked. There is a gravel road that I pass nearly everyday and I always wonder where it leads. I always have a reason to not stop; one may way to an appointment in a hurry, two screaming kids, rushing home to the babysitter etc., etc. Today for some reason was the day I decided to travel the unknown road and I am so glad I did the photo opportunities were fantastic and more importantly I took the time for me :) I will upload a few of the photos today and more when I have more time to go through them.

1 comment:

  1. They are FANTASTIC Jessica! Thanks very much! I look forward to doing it again soon, we can get creative with my dramatic girls!

    ReplyDelete