Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Home safe and sound

I arrived home yesterday evening and have had 2 little sweetie pies attached to me ever since. It is wonderful to be back in my own bed and settling into the couch to take it easy for a few more days. The plane ride home went smoothly, I was sore when I arrived home which is no big surprise considering how much pressure was put on my veins.

All is well....and to answer all the questions on whether or not it worked I don't know. Dr Vogl was very firm  that this is NOT a cure for MS but an experimental procedure that is being used to treat the symptoms of MS. He hopes that looking forward it may help with slowing or halting the progression but as of now we know nothing.

What I do know is that just as many others have claimed after having the procedure done my "fuzziness" is gone and I am no longer popping Advil like candy for my constant headaches. So this is a good step in the right direction and I will continue to hope to see more improvements!


Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Hoping that more and more improvements come your way. Oh, to have a less fuzzy and less hurting head! Wonderful news so far, and I am praying that things continue to get better! Love Saskia and the London families.

    ReplyDelete