Saturday, August 14, 2010

The little things

Blog disclaimer....todays blog is being typed from my new ipad so it will contain even more typos than normal ;)

Each and every day when I have a shower I turn on the fan in the bathroom that is on a timer. It runs for 30 minutes. Previously I could almost always count on the fact that if I turned on the fan right before I stepped into the shower I could know that by the time the fan turned off I would have my shower done, hair dried and makeup on. The speed of this is not due to my overwhelming efficiency but rather to my heat intolerance. Tonight something strange occured.

I set the timer then jumped in the shower and washed my hair. Then I washed myself, shaved my legs and scrubbed my feet...all with the shower on HOT. Then I stood there with the hot water streaming over me thinking about how wonderful a hot shower was. Long story short I spent over 45 minutes in the shower tonight and loved enery minute of it. Heat was no problem, no balance issues, no fatigue, no dizziness or blurred vision.

So I guess we can now add heat tolerance to the list of things that my "procedure" has changed in my life placebo or not!

1 comment:

  1. So glad that you are noticing changes... what a delight to stand for so long in a hot shower! I can only imagine.... my thoughts continue to be with you as you explore the new you. Much love from London.

    ReplyDelete